Iberia will launch a new and exclusive security control facility in Terminal 4 of Madrid-Barajas airport.
Madrid – Next Friday, June 18th, Iberia will launch a new and exclusive security control facility in Terminal 4 of Madrid-Barajas airport. It may be used by Iberia’s VIP clients to speed their passage through the control area –procedures are expected to take less than two minutes.
The VIP access will be located to the right of existing security control points, in the corridor leading to two restaurants. Passengers need only follow the signs indicating “Fast track/Acceso VIP”.
This service is for the exclusive use of passengers with Business Class tickets on Iberia or Iberia Regional/Air Nostrum flights, and for holders of Iberia Plus Gold or Platinum cards. The latter may also invite a companion to use this access to flights operated by Iberia, regardless of their seating class.
The new security checkpoint is equipped with two X-ray scanners and a metal-detector archway, as well as a device for reading boarding cards, so passengers who have downloaded cards to cell phones or PDAs can use this convenient and expeditious service.
Direct Access from Business Class Counters
Iberia has already relocated its Business Class check-in counters to the 780-790 counters area, in order to shorten the route to the new VIP security checkpoint.
* Reduces control time to less than two minutes
* Located to the right of current security checkpoints, passengers need only follow the signs indicating “Fast track/Acceso VIP”
* This service is available to Iberia Business Class passengers and to holders of Iberia Plus Gold or Platinum cards
* The aim is to provide fast, exclusive and comfortable service to passengers who fly the most with Iberia
* Iberia already offers exclusive security control checkpoints at another 21 airports
Picture: Carstino Delmonte/ Touristikpresse.net