Outrigger Reef unveils new Ocean Tower; offers fourth night free promotion
Waikiki, Hawaii – Travelers to Hawaii can experience the first fruits of
Outrigger Reef’s extensive $100 million makeover when the hotel unveils its
premium Ocean Tower guestrooms. Guests who have previously stayed at the Waikiki Beach property may not recognize what they see: all Ocean Tower guest rooms and suites have been completely rebuilt; some of the units were combined and enlarged by 30%; the interior décor is all new — a tasteful blend of contemporary and cultural, with modern amenities such as 32″ flat screen televisions and special island elements like custom-made bath amenities created in Hawaii.
Scheduled to open May 1, the new Ocean Tower encompasses 200 smoke-free guest rooms including five superbly appointed one-bedroom oceanfront suites offering up to 800 square feet of stretching space. All rooms will feature stunning undersea photography, full-sized bathtubs (whirlpool bathtubs in one-bedroom oceanfront suites), spacious new vanity with lighted cosmetic mirror, and an array of complimentary amenities and services, including free high-speed Internet access and long-distance telephone calls to the neighbor islands, U.S. Mainland and Canada. For an even more luxurious experience, suites can be connected with oceanfront rooms to create two-bedroom/three-bath or even three-bedroom/four-bath units over 1,500 square feet in size.
„When all is said and done, the Outrigger Reef will be the newest, most
desirable place to stay in Waikiki,“ said General Manager Elliot Mills.
„We’re right on the sands of world-famous Waikiki Beach, next door to the
brand-new Waikiki Beach Walk entertainment district, and within a short
stroll of hundreds of other great places to shop, dine and have fun in
„In addition, we are continuing and elevating our long-standing commitment
to providing an authentic island experience, both modern and ancient,
Hawaiian and multi-ethnic. Throughout the property, guests can learn about
what makes Hawaii unique and special, from interior décor and special
displays to landscaping and year-round cultural programs, many of which are coordinated in collaboration with educational nonprofits and cultural
Upon completion in 2008, the new Outrigger Reef on the Beach will include:
* 631 remodeled rooms including 44 enlarged suites
* interior décor reflective of the hotel’s natural island environs, including stunning undersea photography
* Free Outrigger Connection: complimentary high-speed Internet access in all rooms; complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas; complimentary long-distance phone calls to the U.S. and Canada.
* all smoke-free rooms with 32″ flat-screen televisions
* whirlpool bathtubs in one-bedroom oceanfront suites
* new signature poolside restaurant and entertainment stage
* new fitness center with brand-new equipment
* personalized, sit-down check-in
* new VIP pool services
* all-new hotel entry reminiscent of a traditional canoe longhouse
* century-old koa wood canoe, carefully restored
* extraordinary works of art by renowned historian Herb Kawainui Kane and Hawaiian artifacts showcases
* new living room with concierge services and library of great works from
the Bishop Museum
* continuation of Outrigger Reef’s award-winning cultural activities and
programs for guests
* continuation of guest favorites, including the Ocean House Restaurant,
Shore Bird Restaurant & Beach Bar, Starbucks Coffee, Jamba Juice and
For more information about the Outrigger Reef’s transformation, visit
Stay 4 Pay 3 Plus More
In celebration of the new Ocean Tower re-opening on May 1, Outrigger Reef on the Beach is offering a special „Stay 4 Pay 3 Plus More“ promotion applicable to all room categories. Guests can enjoy a free night when they book a stay of four or more nights at the Outrigger Reef on the Beach, with an added value bonus: rates are based on Outrigger’s „Best Value“ prices and not the highest published rates.
Depending upon date of stay, Stay 4 Pay 3 prices begin at $205 per night.
Prices are based upon single or double occupancy, and are subject to
availability, applicable taxes and change without notice. Some restrictions
may apply; may not be combined with other offers. Offer good through
December 21, 2007. For a complete listing of prices and room categories,
visit www.outriggerreef.com, and click on „Outrigger’s Free Night Specials.“
For reservations, call toll free 800-OUTRIGGER (1-800-688-7444) within the United States, Guam and Canada. Outrigger’s toll-free number is available internationally via AT&T’s Direct 800 Service. Elsewhere call direct to 303-369-7777 (long distance charges apply). Or, visit www.outriggerreef.com
All prices are in U.S. dollars.